- Easy to use, portable, aerosol rubber spray
- Shoots a thick, black liquid
- Seeps into cracks and holes
- Dries to a watertight, flexible, rubberized coating.
- Seals out water, lasts for years
- Stays flexible and pliable
- Will not sag or drip in summer heat
- Will not crack or peel in winter cold
- Stops vibrations, deadens noise and sound
- Protects surface from corrosion
- Can be applied on wet or dry surfaces
- Once dry, can be painted any color
Flex Seal™ is a portable, easy to use spray sealant that coats, seals and protects just about everything. Flex Seal™ shoots out a thick, rubberized liquid, seeps into cracks and holes and dries to a watertight, flexible, rubberized coating. Once dry, Flex Seal™ can be painted any color. Flex Seal™ is easy to carry, easy to apply and eliminates messy clean-up or heavy pails. Flex Seal™ Rubber Spray Sealant stays flexible and will not sag, drip, crack or peel. Flex Seal™ seals out the elements and protects the surface from corrosion.
Flex Seal™ is the perfect spray sealant for: Roof Leaks, Gutters, RV’S, Campers, Mobile Home Roofs, Skylights, Vent Pipes, Flashings, Hoses, PVC Pipes, Windowsills, A/C Drip Pans, Portable A/C Units, Duct Work, Chimneys, Boats, Bird Baths, Ponds, Fountains, Downspouts, Flat Roofs, Metal Roofs, Foundations, Gravel Stops, Asphalt Shingles, Overlapped Seams, Drip Edges, rubberized and granulated roofs and so much more! Flex Seal™ helps seal foundations and basements from water seepage and hydrostatic pressure and effective even when the surface is wet.
SHAKE WELL. Shake well and spray on a clean dry surface using a sweeping motion from a distance of 12 to 14 inches. For best results, apply several coats rather than one thick coat and use at can-temperatures above 60°F. Spray a larger area than where leak has occurred and feather edges. NOTE: After each use, invert can and apply a short burst to clear nozzle.
One Large can treats 2 to 8 square feet depending on coating thickness.
One Jumbo can treats 2 to 12 square feet depending on coating thickness